Bilingual: Spanish Application Support – Customer Service/Help Desk
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
Schedule: (3) 10:30- 7pm with (2) 8:30-5pm shift
Customer service/Help Desk services is responsible for answering in-coming calls for 8-10 hours a day regarding the City of Chicago’s on-street parking, red light, and speed enforcement program. Supplier will work with Buyer to provide resources to support any 8 hour shift between 7:00am and 7pm Monday through Friday. Schedules may change weekly depending on call volumes and current staffing. Call taking begins at the start of the assigned shift through the end of the assigned shift.
The suppler must provide staff that have the ability to meeting daily processing goals and targets to complete the following:
- Answer general questions about citations received, hearing options, dispute resolution issues, violation types, and general questions.
- Utilize CANVAS application functionality in accordance with its design in order to review and research CANCAS records in the appropriate manner.
- Research and analyze inquires and concerns and communicate the information required for the caller to take the appropriate action in resolving their situation.
- Accurately enter and record interactions with motorists in CANVAS and note all actions and/or steps completed. Interactions must be written clearly and grammatically correct.
- Document and communicate call scripts regarding current policies and procedures.
- Answer up to 30 calls per hour with a professional demeanor at times (no tone issues, no abrasive delivery of conversation). Mus be able to deal with angry motorist, corporations, and other entities and members of the public.
- Answer calls within the required time period and meet call abandoned rates as indicated in the appropriate Service Level Requirement.
- Resolve calls to minimize escalation to higher levels of support, supervisors, and management.
- Review and take appropriate action to resolve pending or open issues with 24-48 hours.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Commit to minimal absenteeism and display a willingness to sit for an entire shift while paying close attention to detail while focusing on manual, repetitive tasks.
- Possess basic to advanced computer skills, including working knowledge of Windows operating system, starting and stopping of various software applications, opening, closing, and saving of electronic files, and utilizing mouse and keyboard for basic functions.
- Utilize general office equipment including printers, copy machines, and fax machines.
- Assist with special assignments or in other areas of the project based upon availability and fluctuation in volumes.
- Bilingual: Spanish
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
If you are interested, please apply by sending a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org