Cisco VoIP Administrator
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
Clarity Partners is looking for a consultant who is responsible for telecommunications of network systems, troubleshooting/ coordinating resolution efforts. Manage and maintain Cisco VoIP solutions, voicemail, IVR, and system upgrades. Design and implement Cisco VOIP and service voice related solutions to meet stated business needs.
- Resolve voice network systems and services problems throughout the network.
- Coordinate resolution efforts of others to maintain high network availability.
- Provide recommendations to proposed telecom network/systems designs with respect to ease of installation, support and recoverability.
- Cisco VoIP network contractors performing telecom systems installation to ensure strict compliance to standards and specified design.
- Ensure strict compliance to Cisco VoIP standards and specified design.
- Design and implement Cisco VoIP services and solutions to meet stated business needs.
- Review and recommend changes to teammate designs and project plans of Cisco VOIP services.
- Satisfy and coordinate end user requests to completion.
- Provide technical advice and leadership on major projects to ensure continued delivery of high efficiency VOIP services.
- Assimilate, document and provide management with updates of all assigned projects and significant activities.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience History working within managing a Cisco VoIP environment, specifically with UCCX, UCM, Unity, Cisco IVR, and Cisco integrated paging system. (Preferred 5+ years of experience)
- PBX experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in multi-site working in a large Cisco voice environment with 2000 plus users.
- Must understand connecting VoIP systems in a multi-location environment
- CCNA Voice, or CCNA Collaboration preferred (same one is older voice retired in 2015)
- CCNA or network+ is required
- VMware or hyper V experience preferred
- Windows OS experience preferred
- Linux experience preferred
- Degree preferred not required
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management and technology consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.