Cloud Solutions Architect
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
Clarity is seeking an experienced Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Solution Architect. Responsibilities include, among others, teaming with our internal AWS alliance manager and executive partners in the development our AWS services practice, managing a team of cloud developers and architects, scoping AWS solutions for new service opportunities, leading clients through the design process to leverage a wide range of AWS services, helping manage customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience architecting cloud solutions for enterprise-level customers in a customer-facing role and has at least 3 years of AWS delivery experience.
- Serve as technical liaison between clients, and Clarity’s sales and delivery teams.
- Collaborate with our AWS alliance lead to formulate and execute a sales strategy through AWS adoption.
- Manage our growing cloud services delivery team of developers and architects.
- Serve as AWS evangelist, educating clients of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure client success when building new and migrating existing applications and services on AWS.
- Establish credibility and build deep client relationships with senior technical staff and enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Conduct demos and hands-on training sessions for clients who are considering or already using AWS, and for Clarity’s internal sales and delivery teams.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Clarity team and the AWS community.
- BA/BS in related field.
- Minimum three (3) years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Provided clients/customers with best practices guidance on architectural design across multiple applications, projects, and clients.
- Client-facing experience is a must.
- Built architectures and provided prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, databases, etc.
- Designed and deployed dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Has demonstrated ability to repeatedly recommend appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrated complex, multi-tier on premises applications over to AWS.
- Designed and deployed enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Has served as a team lead in a consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects.
- Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables.
- Candidate must have completed the following certifications:
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate OR
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional (preferred)
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.