Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a C#.Net Developer who will support and develop applications for our new Aviation customer who runs the busiest airport in the world. This role will tackle complex projects, implement, and optimize technology solutions. This role will be working closely with a team working onsite with the client.
- You will participate in this project by shadowing the current team, reviewing documentation, and ensuring that you have the knowledge necessary to support the client and meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Execute all phases of new development projects. Activities include requirements gathering, solution design/architecture, development, testing, quality control, and cutover management.
- Rapidly learn new applications and technologies.
- Gather requirements and complete documentation to use in developing enhancements and break fixes to the supported applications.
- Develop enhancements and break fixes to the supported applications.
- Perform documentation and code review sessions.
- Provide afterhours support, as needed and carry support phones on rotational basis.
- Using client's metric based methodology and tools, perform analysis to identify and resolve recurring issues.
- Organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Thrive in a culture of constant professional improvement and growth, perpetuating hard work, self-leadership, and empowerment
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MIS
- Must have experience in successfully gathering requirements for enhancements, break fixes, and project development work.
- Custom web application experience.
- Successfully supported an enterprise-level financial systems (e.g. budgeting, purchasing, costing, payables, etc.)
- Successfully delivered all phases of projects that are of varying scope and complexities.
- Successfully worked in an environment where SVN or similar software versioning and revision control system was utilized
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.