Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Drupal Developer to join the team. This candidate will be responsible for developing reusable, scalable and maintainable website solutions and delivering best in class websites and mobile apps. You will be providing day-to-day support for the CMS platform, as well as custom module development and testing the quality and security of your code. Demonstrable experience with administration of Drupal-based systems is key and will involve the ability to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization and web services programming. The Drupal Developer should have exceptional programming skills, problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
- Design/code Drupal based applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Explore new software development technologies and techniques
- Perform unit and regression testing of own development work
- Perform maintenance programming for existing implementations
- Document code and report on project deliverables
- Ability to tune a Drupal stack: MySQL performance tuning, code profiling, web server tuning, diagnosing performance bottlenecks
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to coordinate 3-5 other development team members
- Ability to assist in gathering project requirements
- Experience working with the Form, Entity and Views APISs, Features module, the theming layer, Ajax interfaces, & other advance topics in Drupal
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and client-facing
- PHP experience required
- Experience with performance optimization of Drupal/MySQL systems
- Experience with source control, Git preferred
- Drupal site-building skills (i.e. Views, Panels/Display Suite, etc.) preferred
- Custom module development experience, PHP skills, good knowledge of the Drupal API
- Experience using Druse
- Acquia certification is a plus
- Experience speaking at events a plus
- Drupal 8 development experience a plus
- Experience with multilingual Drupal sites a plus
- Experience with Drupal Commerce a plus
- Prior agency experience a plus
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.