ERP Technical Consultant - Hyperion
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
Clarity Partners is looking for a consultant who has experience handling all technical activities related to Oracle E-Business Suite system implementation, architecture, and best practices. Responsible for WRICE design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and UAT/Production support. Collaborates with functional leads and vendors to assess system configuration, security controls, system interfaces, audit logs, and support services on a periodic basis. Results oriented and measured against project deliverables and management effectiveness. Manages all full-cycle (phases) system efforts including extended functionality, new releases, and ensures the reliability, availability, and security of the system, regardless of its physical location.
- Support team to deliver scalable ERP solution and ensures compliance of standards.
- Performs hands-on technical design in support system development and enhancements.
- Leads continuous improvements resulting in operational efficiencies.
- Leads scalability initiatives to make the systems and processes more reliable, predictable, and efficient.
- Collaborates with functional implementation team leads/ business process owners to manage and support day to day operations.
- Collaborates with business analysts and other functional leads to ensure successful integration between ERP system, and multiple system platforms.
- Develops technical specifications to guide the design and configuration of the system and oversees system design/configurations to discover areas of improvement.
- Leads major patch releases and code changes to the production environment and develops/maintains project management plant to supervise the implementation of the system.
- Assumes ownership for the ERP system reliability, availability and integrity.
- Collaborates with functional lead/vendor to assess system configuration, security controls, system interfaces, audit logs, and support services on a periodic basis.
- Results oriented and willing to be measured against project deliverables and management effectiveness.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) years’ full-time work experience implementing Oracle E-Business Suite 11.x/12.x.
- Five (5) years’ full-time work experience developing WRICE objects using Oracle development tools for Oracle EBS HCM Suite of applications including HR, Payroll, Benefits, Position Control, etc.
- Eight (8) years’ full-time work experience implementing Oracle E-Business Suite 11.x/12.x.
- Six (6) years’ full-time work experience developing applications/extensions using Oracle tools.
- Experience leading Oracle Fusion Middleware projects.
- Experience developing applications that deal with data analysis including data mining, business intelligence, and statistical applications.
- Experience implementing Oracle EBS Financials, Supply Chain, and HR/Payroll applications.
- Experience implementing employee self-service and vendor self-service portal functions
- Experience implementing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Experience implementing Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting.
- Experience leading ERP extended functionality projects.
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management best practices.
- Skill utilizing system and database performance and tuning and experience with relational database design/development.
- Strong technical background and strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to perform object oriented analysis and design analysis.
- Experience with SDLC best practices.
- Self-motivated to keep up with current trends and new technologies in software development.
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management and technology consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.