Front Desk Receptionist
Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a front desk receptionist who is organized, patient, and able to resolve day-to-day administrative tasks with executives and clients.
- Greets visitors and assists them to their destination.
- Accepts shipments and delivers to the right person.
- Answers the telephone and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Takes accurate messages and routes them to the appropriate person.
- Maintains and files correspondence and other documents as directed.
- Performs clerical work for main office staff as needed.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and verifying receipt of items.
- Maintains conference rooms and ensures they are presentable.
- Keeps updated records of conference room schedule.
- Responsible for housekeeping for main entrance area.
- Responsible for maintaining office equipment in front area. Places services calls when needed.
- Performs other special projects as required to support business activities.
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
If you are interested, please apply by sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com