Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team with at least a year of experience in Java/J2ee and interface task orders. This developer will be performing java development maintenance for front-end web development, batch development, and flat file creation.
- Develop system interface and batch program on AIX and DB2 environment using Java/J2EE/JEE
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain J2EE batch program, interfaces, and webs services
- Work with client management and staff and other technical consultants
- Meet with users to document requirements for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Facilitate communications between client management, project team members, vendors, and users
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Strong analytical, documentation, and leadership skills
- Experience in large, complex systems integration efforts in a software development role
- Skills using a Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as RAD 7.5 or above
- Object Oriented analysis and design using Singleton, Factory and DAO design patterns
- Understanding of MVC architecture
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL statements
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.