Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a developer who has experience with Magento and PHP to architect, design, develop, and improve our ecommerce solutions. Experience with Wordpress and Drupal would be ideal.
- Design, develop and implement changes and enhancements on Magento platform
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform
- Able to write W3C Standards Compliant, Cross-Browser Compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Safari) Markup in XHTML/CSS/AJAX
- Ability to write and performance optimize SQL queries for MySQL
- Drupal experience a plus
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MIS
- Experience with Magento and PHP - Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and developing ecommerce solutions built on the Magento platform
- Minimum 2 years PHP experience on Zend framework and LAMP stack
- Experience in WordPress architecture and development a plus
- Strong demonstrated experience working with relational databases (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server) and developing database-driven .NET applications. Including: ability to write, troubleshoot, and optimize complex queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of data structures and understanding of database transactions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with a team
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management and technology consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.