Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a consultant with experience implementing change management strategies and tactical execution of OCM tasks in a challenging client environment. The OCM strategy includes vision and value, leadership engagement, communications, training solutions, change readiness and organization alignment.
- Identify and document organizational impacts of change initiatives with supervision
- Support efforts to execute change management strategy across areas such as Vision/Value Definition, Communication, Leadership Engagement, Organization Alignment, Change Readiness, and Training
- Primary focus on Training course design and development
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with utilities and Oracle MDM would be ideal
- Experience providing change management solutions in support of large scale process/technology projects and/or other transformational initiatives.
- Prior consulting from either a large/strategic consultancy or internal corporate change management group is preferred
- Experience in developing work plans and presentations
- Experience with project management methodology, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management
- Demonstrated success within Energy & Utilities ideal
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in moving across tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to travel
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.