Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a PeopleSoft Associate Consultant to join our team.
- Provide both technical and functional support for the client’s ERP PeopleSoft (PS) Financials (9.1)
- Subject Matter Expert for PS Financials, Accounts Payable and Asset Management, Tree Manager, nVision and Query.
- Maintain and manage batch jobs for interfaces between Accounts Payable and Asset Management.
- Maintain and manage End-of-Month processes for all relative PeopleSoft Modules.
- Update PeopleSoft chartfields and maintain PeopleSoft Trees as needed.
- Modify, test and deploy PeopleSoft nVision Templates as needed.
- Modify, test and deploy PeopleSoft Queries as needed.
- Manage the creation of additional Business Units and metadata updates for PeopleSoft ERP.
- Assist User population with monitoring, processing, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Requirements gathering for creation of additional Business Units
- Administration Documentation updates.
- The ability to effectively interface with a variety of PeopleSoft stakeholders across the organization.
- Explicitly follows the client’s policies and procedures in executing given tasks and utilizes best practices.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3 -5 years’ experience working with the following PeopleSoft ERP modules as a functional/technical analyst:
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management
- nVision and Query
- PeopleSoft Trees
- Thorough understanding of the relational database structure of the relative PeopleSoft tables.
- Up to two years’ experience working with Oracle 12G
- Ability to support a variety of end user’s in the various modules
- PeopleSoft training certificates in 9.x for Financials, Asset Management and Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or related area
- PeopleSoft Financial Management Certifications in 9.1 a plus
- CPA a plus
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.