Position Location: Springfield, IL
Position Type: Full-Time; April – July 2017 (4 months)
We are looking for a trainer to leverage the Productivity Pak (Ancile uPerform) content in training materials and assist with leading all training activities for the SAP implementation.
- Revise (as necessary) instructor guides and presentation slides/uPerform content.
- Prepare training environment data to facilitate training delivery.
- Assist with development of course exercises in training database.
- Troubleshoot (with support) onsite logistical and other issues, and work with the remote technical team to resolve.
- Establish credibility regarding expertise in SAP and instructing, and address questions and objections diplomatically.
- Experience with SAP Finance & Procurement modules for public sector clients desired.
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.