Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Test Lead to lead and manage software implementation testing for Systems Integration Testing, Parallel Payroll Testing, & User Acceptance Testing. Experience in public sector would be a plus.
- Formulation and implementation of testing strategies
- Formulation and implementation of test plans
- Formulation and implementation of test reports
- Escalates of all test-relevant topics, participates in conflict resolution in the test environment
- Timely identifies and escalates environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration
- Coordinates and coaches project teams regarding proper test procedure
- Being the point of contact between Cook County, project team and development team, for all test activities
- Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating etc.)
- Training and Mentoring County and Project staff on testing procedures to be used at client’s site
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of software implementation testing theories and practices
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 HCM application implementation is preferred but not required
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.