Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for an UX Designer to join our team. The designer’s primary responsibility will be producing UX interface designs and marketing materials. The designer will also be responsible for documenting these designs in a design specification document.
- Produce final user interface designs, adhering to the style
- Deliver designs in a specification document.
- Design and create the user interface (including all that the UI comprises like images, CSS, HTML etc) of the application
- Additional responsibilities include helping to define the UX vision, brand strategy, solution innovation, and prototyping.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or equivalent experience
- Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop, mobile and web-based applications, and ease of use best practices.
- Experience with design tools, including Photoshop, Fireworks, Visio, OmniGraffle (other rapid prototyping software).
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition).
- Understanding of dynamic design principles (fluid content, restricted layout sizes, portable usability standards).
- Should have a portfolio (digital or printed). Candidate's design portfolio should demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving, innovation, and exciting but practical user interaction solutions.
- Work closely with the creative director and mobile application developers on conceptualizing and designing applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and other mobile devices.
- Should be a creative thinker and be able to provide innovative designs
- Experience in multiple device designing will be an advantage.
- Experience in multimedia design will be an advantage
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.