Welfare Benefits Administration
Position Location: Springfield, IL
Position Type: Contractor (2-3 months)
We are looking for a Welfare Benefits Administration to join our team for a large project based out of Springfield, IL.
- Deep knowledge of or industry experience in health and welfare benefits administration
- Outsourced health and welfare benefits administration
- Specific skills and knowledge related to health and welfare benefit deduction processing
- HR and payroll systems and interfaces
- Calculation and processing of benefits deductions
- Project work stream leadership
- Assist in planning, coordinating and managing work stream activities
- Ability to lead others, drive activities forward and manage to results
- Ability to work effectively with numerous internal and external stakeholders and vendors and drive accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last three years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.